Utah College Application Week is at Hunter November 6-10!
You will be applying for Higher Ed during your English class this week –
There will be fee waiver codes available for some colleges that will make the application fee free or reduced.
Checklist/items to bring with YOU for college application completion:
- Driver’s License (if you have one)
- Social Security Number (if you have one)
- Debit/Credit Card (to pay for the application fee)
Some questions that will be asked on your application:
- Parent(s)’ highest level of education
- Expected graduation date/Class size
- What you want to major in
UVU will be hosting a Spanish tour this month, October 11th from 6 pm-8 pm. These tours provide an excellent opportunity for your Spanish speaking students and parents to explore our campus and learn more about UVU! Click to register
For questions, contact 801-863-8811 or email: email@example.com
Click on the image above to view Scholarship opportunities that are available
Provided by the Utah College Advising Corps
College Access Advisor
Ms. Maya jowers
For questions about
* A.C.T. Registration
* College Admission
* Scholarships $$$
* Financial Aid/ F.A.F.S.A.
* First Year Program in College
~Schedule an appointment or visit Ms. Jowers’ Office before/after school & during both lunches in the Counseling Center