Utah College Application Week is at Hunter October 18- 21!
You will be applying for Higher Ed during your English class this week –
There will be fee waiver codes available for some colleges that will make the application fee free or reduced.
Checklist/items to bring with YOU for college application completion:
- Driver’s License (if you have one)
- Social Security Number (if you have one)
- Debit/Credit Card (to pay for the application fee)
Some questions that will be asked on your application:
- Parent(s)’ highest level of education
- Expected graduation date/Class size
- What you want to major in
USU Eastern Technical Education Day Registration Link
Mecha U of U 27th Annual High School Conference
Students that plan to attend must have a signed parent waiver. Please download and print here, or get one from the career center.
UVU Activity Participation Agreement for Minors
Click on the image above to view Scholarship opportunities that are available
Provided by the Utah College Advising Corps
College Access Advisor
Ms. Sarah Moore
For questions about
* A.C.T. Registration
* College Admission
* Scholarships $$$
* Financial Aid/ F.A.F.S.A.
* First Year Program in College
Ms. Sarah Moore’s Hunter College Advising Website
~Schedule an appointment or visit Ms. Moore’s Office before/after school & during both lunches in the Counseling Center
You must be logged in to post a comment.