Course Catalog with Course Descriptions for the 2019-20 School Year
*Students will select their 2019-20 classes during January – February 2019
Seniors, please click on the following link to schedule your CCR:
High Demand High Wage Industry Tool Kit
Hunter HS Counseling Center hours are Monday thru Friday from 7:10 am to 3:30 pm. If you would like to schedule an appointment to see your student’s counselor please call 385-646-5361. If you are uncertain as to who your student’s counselor is please refer to the list below, based on the first letters of your student’s last name. Fax number 385-646-5361
School Counselor Email
- Dan Gudmundson A-Car firstname.lastname@example.org
- Claudia Travis Cas-Gap email@example.com
- Tupou Ofahengaue Gar-Ja firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rebecca Dees Je-Mat email@example.com
- Marilyn Kline Mau-Ph firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brett Joos Pi-Sot email@example.com
- MartaCooney Sou-Z firstname.lastname@example.org
WANT TO KNOW WHAT CLASSES ARE AVAILABLE AT HUNTER HIGH? OR NEED TO MAKE A CLASS CHANGE AND WANT TO KNOW YOUR OPTIONS?
Click the link below:
INTERESTED IN ALTERNATIVE WAYS TO EARN CREDITS:
- Granite Connections Online Courses. Go to the website at https://schools.graniteschools.org/connectionhigh/ print and complete form, return to your counselor to be registered. (NCAA approval varies)
- Granite Connection High School Testing Center Demonstrated Competency Assessments. Monday, Wednesday, Thursday from 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Call at (385) 646-6042. (NOT NCAA approved).
- Credit Recovery at Hunter High School. After school Monday through Thursday from 2:20 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. Average cost is $25.00. See your Counselor for referral. (NOT NCAA approved).
- Summer Credit Recovery at Hunter High School. See Counselor for referral, cost and information. (NOT NCAA approved).
- Brigham Young Independent Study program. Visit elearn.byu.edu for more information on classes, costs and availability. Phone number is 1-(800) 914-8931. (NOT NCAA approved).
- Northridge Learning Center – Independent Study Packets. Cost $45.00 each. Visit the website https://webstore.nlcda.school or call at (801) 776-4532. (NOT NCAA approved).
- Salt Lake Community College early enrollment. After school and summer options. www.slcc.edu (801) 957-4111, enrollment and fee costs (NCAA approved).
- See Your Counselor for more information and applications!
Study abroad in Spain, France, Italy, Costa Rica, or China during the summer. With SPI programs, traditional classrooms take a back seat to exciting activities around the city, conversations with locals, and journeys where history, art, and culture come to life! College Credit possible. For more information, please visit spiabroad.com or call 866-502-7505.