We are glad to welcome you to Hunter High School and look forward in supporting you as you become college and career ready!
To enroll at Hunter High School, please complete the following tasks:
- Visit the Granite School District School Search Website to determine if you live in our school’s boundaries. You will input the address listed on the city utility, rental agreement, and/or mortgage. The document must include the parent/legal guardians name enrolling the student.
- If you do reside in our school’s boundaries, then you can skip Step 3 and move to the next section, What You Need to Enroll a Student at Hunter High School.
- If you do not live in the Hunter High School boundaries, please download and complete Open Enrollment/Special Permit Form and email a completed copy to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to enroll your student in your home boundary school until contacted by Hunter High School.
What You Need to Enroll a Student at Hunter High School
All Students Need to Do the Following:
- Download and complete Hunter High School Enrollment Form (save a copy for your records of the completed document)
- Download and complete the Granite School District District Enrollment Sheet or District Enrollment Sheet en Espanol
- Address Verification – to verify address, please email our registrar email@example.com a copy of your current City Utility Bill or Rental Agreement in the parent/guardian’s name
- What if I do not have a utility bill or a rental agreement?
- Student’s IEP (Special Education Services) if applicable
- Student’s 504 Plan if applicable
Please Include the Following Additional Information If Your Student is Not Currently Attending a Granite School District School:
- Birth Certificate or Proof of Guardianship with District Required Form
- Need a copy of your birth certificate???
- Need District Approved Temporary Guardianship papers?
- Visit the District Prevention & Student Placement Office (2500 S State) to complete and notarize the form
- Unofficial High School Transcripts from each school attended (Grades 9 – 12) Check to see if your current school is in Granite School District
- Student Immunization Record
- If student enrolls following the first week of the school year, then they will need to provide the checkout form from their most recent school attended. We are unable to enroll a student without this checkout/withdrawal form from the school where you are currently enrolled.
Email Completed Enrollment Form (please verify the Enrollment Form contains correct information before sending), District Enrollment Sheet, and additional documents (as indicated above) to Leasa Foust (School Registrar) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once our registrar receives your email (please verify you have attached all necessary documentation to this email), you will receive a confirmation email and then a meeting will be set up (virtually or in person) with their counselor to create a schedule. Please check your email often for updates. Please allow our registrar one to two business days to reply to your email.
We look forward to having you attend here at Hunter High School! #HunterPride
Last Day for New Students to Enroll for the following Quarters (2021-22):
Quarter 1: Wednesday, October 6th (with progress grades and check out form from previous school)
Quarter 2: Friday, December 17th (with progress grades and check out form from previous school)
Quarter 3: Thursday, March 10th (with progress grades and check out form from previous school)
Quarter 4: Wednesday, May 18th (with progress grades and check out form from previous school)