Parking Lot Safety – Drop Off and Pick Up
- Please adhere to the following diagram for dropping off your children in the mornings and picking them up in the afternoon. Do not drop off on the side of the street on Montclair St., doing so creates a hazard for your child, as well as, other vehicles. It also slows down the drop off process.
- Do not drop your child off in the parking lot or the bus zone. The parking lot is reserved for staff and parents who need to enter the school. It would seem as a faster procedure, however, we have had several accidents in the last couple of years as a result. It also places your child in danger because they must walk in front of all of the traffic in the drop off zone.
- Drop your child off in the right lane only next to the curb. Do not drop off in the left lane.
- Come to a complete stop at the cross walk and before exiting the property on to Montclair St.
- Do not use electronic devices while driving. Please obey all traffic laws, a failure to do so may result in a traffic citation, even on the school’s property.
Please Know that your child’s safety is our utmost priority. Please use the drop off and pick up time as an opportunity to teach your child how to safely live in a community. If you have any questions or concerns regarding these or other safety issues, please contact our school resource officer, Greg Hollenbach at email@example.com or 385-646-5290