STOP: Please use the School Search map to verify that your address is within our school boundary before continuing with registration.
As a new student to the West Lake network, you will need to complete the following:
- Set an appointment with the school counseling office for August 7th or 8th
- Make your course selections
- Complete the standard registration
You can complete each task by clicking on the links above which will open a new window each time. For your meeting on August 7th or 8th, you must bring the following documents:
- A current utility bill or lease agreement establishing your proof of residence within the school boundaries (not required for those attending on open-enrollment permit).*
*If the proof of residence is not in the name of the legal guardian of the student, you must complete the “Affirmation of Residence” form with a notary.
- Birth certificate accompanied with parent/guardian ID
Unfortunately, your student’s registration will not be complete until we receive these documents, and we cannot give your student a schedule until the registration is complete.