"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together." -- Vincent Van Gogh
From the Blog
Please remind your children that James E. Moss is a Zero-Tolerance School when it comes to playing with snowballs, ice, and items thrown or kicked at other children or adults. The students can build snowmen; however, rough play will not be tolerated. … [Read More...]
The months of December, January, and February have been legislated for parents to exercise their school-choice option. If you want your student(s) to attend a school other than the school in your home boundary, you are required to complete a Utah … [Read More...]
SEP Conferences August 19th 8:00 – 8:00 pmÂ Look for a letter from your child’s teacher.
School registration August 5thÂ 8:00 – 6:00pm
We have had a lot of changes here at Moss, including a whole lot of new teachers! We’d like to welcome:
- Stephanie Current teaching our two half-day Kindergarten classes
- Christal Raehl teaching 1st grade
- Rosemary Anderson teaching 1st grade
- Karen Briddell teaching 1st grade
- Shantel Bradshaw teaching 2nd grade
- Cindy Hadlund teaching 3rd grade
- Stephanie Hilliard teaching 4th grade
We’re so happy to have them here!
We hope that you’ve all had a wonderful summer! We just wanted to remind you of a few things:
- The first day of school is August 21.
- If you need to enroll for free and reduced lunch, you can come into the school and enroll online!
Have a wonderful few more days of summer and we will see you soon!