More Notes and Reminders:
- NEW PROCEDURE: Bring Photo ID—We have a brand new security software program that requires all visitors to scan their photo ID before going beyond the office. Please remember to bring it with you every time you come to visit or volunteer.
- Dental Smiles is coming on Jan. 9th, 10th. Get your application turned in by Dec 15th to receive free dental care for your child.
- Upcoming January events—Jan 11th end of Term. Students go home early. Jan 12th Teacher work day. No students at school. Report cards go home on Jan 18th.
- Midyear benchmark assessments—Students are working hard to show what they have learned related to the state standards this month and next. Thanks to parents for your support in helping students master essential standards for their grade.
- Open Enrollment—The district window to request enrollment in the school of your choice runs Dec 1 to Feb 20. You only need to apply if you want your child to attend a different school next year. We hope you will stay at Academy Park.
- Parking Lot Expectations—Do not park or leave your vehicle in the yellow loading zones. Always use crosswalks. Follow directions of safety patrol. Do not park in faculty/staff parking areas. Use the church parking lot for overflow. Thank you.
|At Academy Park we inspire ALL students to be successful while being challenged to be critical thinkers and problem solvers.|