More Notes and Reminders:
- After School Program—We have some open spots available. Please request an application from the office if you would like your child to participate and they are not already enrolled. Your child must be able to attend every day until 6:00 p.m. Snack and dinner are served each day. Good behavior, good attendance, on-time pick up are a must!
- Upcoming Events—Mobile Food Pantry Wed Jan 24th after school; Community Council Meeting Wed Jan 24th at 4:00. Souper Bowl of Caring Jan 29th through Feb 2nd.
- Midyear benchmark assessments—Students are working hard to show what they have learned related to the state standards this month. Thanks to parents for your support in helping students master essential standards for their grade. We will be moving to proficiency based grades on the report card starting Term 3. Watch for more information during SEP conferences Feb 14th and 15th.
- NEW PROCEDURE: Bring Photo ID—We have a brand new security software program that requires all visitors to scan their photo ID before going beyond the office. Please remember to bring it with you every time you come to visit or volunteer.
- Parking Lot Expectations—Do not park or leave your vehicle in the yellow loading zones. Always use crosswalks. Follow directions of safety patrol. Do not park in faculty/staff parking areas. Use the church parking lot for overflow. Thank you.
|At Academy Park we inspire ALL students to be successful while being challenged to be critical thinkers and problem solvers.|