Granite School District Policies & Information
- 2019-2020 Granite School District Information Packet
- Información para los Estudiantes de Secundaria y Primaria
- Parent Portal (Check attendance, grades, assessment scores)
- Online Scheduler for S.E.P. Conferences (Schedule a parent-teacher conference)
- Diamond Ridge School Expectations
- Diamond Ridge School Policy Book 2019-2020
- Prohibition of Bullying in Granite Schools Policy
- If you need to report an incidence of bullying, please contact Monica Thayer, school principal, or Sherrie Sanchez, school social worker. (385-646-4858)
- StopBullying.gov (Resource to teach kids how to identify bullying and how to stand up to it safely.)
- School Safety Plan (coming soon)
- In the event of an emergency, students and staff will be relocated to one of the following evacuation sites. Phone calls, emails, text messages, and media will be utilized to inform families of emergency and evacuation. Bring identification to be reunited with your child.
- Evacuation Site: 6567 S Wakefield Way, West Valley City, UT 84118 (LDS Church)
- Secondary Evacuation Site: 5925 S. 5975 W. Kearns, UT 84118 (Bacchus Elementary)
Helpful School Resources
- Utah Core Curriculum – An explanation of what is taught in Utah schools.
- Go Math – Granite School District’s math program.
- Wonders Reading Program – Granite School District’s reading program.
- Parent Guide on Supporting Reading at Home – Reading is the best homework.
- School Attendance – Every Day Counts! – School attendance is a big predictor of success.
- Parent Corner for Students with Disabilities – Information for families with special education students.
- Dual Immersion – French Dual Immersion information.
- The City Library – Find out about city library resources and events.
- Utah’s Online Library – Online research resources.
- Username: online
- Password school