Welcome to Eisenhower Jr. High School’s Registration for the 2022-2023 school year! Please note: In person registration is for NEW students only.
Parents will need to fill out Granite District required registration forms through the Registration tab on the Parent Portal. The Registration tab will be available on the portal after July 26th!
If you need to enroll a new student (new to the area – not a new 6th grade student who attended one of our feeder elementary schools), please use the School Search map to verify that your address is within our school boundary. If you live in Eisenhower’s boundary, then contact our Counseling Center at 385-646-5155 after July 30th to make an appointment to enroll your student. New students are not able to enroll without an appointment. All new students who register for school will need: proof of residency, proof of immunizations, and birth certificate.
2022-2023 School Year: Granite District is offering an online program for students who require an alternative to face-to-learning. This program is a live virtual (synchronous) program with a specific bell schedule and requires a full-time enrollment. Please review the information about Granite Online Live on their website and contact the school at 385-646-5154 for an appointment if you are interested in applying for your student.
- To set up a Parent Portal Account: English or Spanish: Video
- Back to School Online Registration in the Portal: English or Spanish: Video
- Using the Parent Portal: English or Spanish
- Updating Contact Information in the Portal: English or Spanish
After registration on the portal is completed (including payment of fees or fee waiver approval by EJH administration), your student’s schedule will be emailed to the email address that we have on file.
School Fee Information: School fees include:
- BASIC FEES (Required for all students) – $40 Includes Planner, Textbook, Media/Technology, and Activity Fee
- INDIVIDUAL CLASS FEES – Additional class fees may be assessed after school starts depending on classes selected
OPTIONAL ITEMS you can purchase from the school, if desired:
- PE Clothes – black shorts $10
- PE Clothes – white EJH T-shirt $5
- Yearbook $10 (includes sales tax) (Yearbook price increases to $15 after Winter Break)
- PTSA Membership $6
- PTSA Fundraiser/Donation $30
To avoid collections: Fees must be paid within ninety (90) days of your student starting school. If applying for a fee waiver, a parent or guardian must submit application and documentation within thirty (30) school days.