Welcome to Eisenhower Jr. High School’s Registration for the 2021-2022 school year! Please note: In person registration is for NEW students only.
Parents will need to fill out Granite District required registration forms through the Registration tab on the Parent Portal. The Registration tab will not be available on the portal until after August 2nd!
If you need to enroll a new student (new to the area – not a new 6th or 7th grade student who attended one of our feeder elementary schools), please use the School Search map to verify that your address is within our school boundary. If you live in Eisenhower’s boundary, then contact our Counseling Center at 385-646-5155 after July 30th to make an appointment to enroll your student. New students are not able to enroll without an appointment.
New for 2021-2022 School Year: Granite District is offering an online program for students who require an alternative to face-to-learning due to COVID-19 concerns. This program is a live virtual (synchronous) program with a specific bell schedule and requires a full-time enrollment. Please review the information about Granite Online Live on their website and contact the school at 385-646-5154 for an appointment if you are interested in applying for your student.
- To set up a Parent Portal Account: English or Spanish: Video
- Back to School Online Registration in the Portal: English or Spanish: Video
- Using the Parent Portal: English or Spanish
- Updating Contact Information in the Portal: English or Spanish
After registration on the portal is completed (including payment of fees or fee waiver approval by EJH administration), your student’s schedule will be emailed to the email address that we have on file.
School Fee Information: School fees include:
- BASIC FEES (Required for all students) – $49 Includes Textbook, Media/Technology, and Activity Fee
- INDIVIDUAL CLASS FEES – Additional class fees may be assessed depending on the classes selected
OPTIONAL ITEMS you can purchase from the school, if desired:
- PE Clothes – black shorts $10
- PE Clothes – white EJH T-shirt $5
- Yearbook $16 (includes sales tax) (Yearbook price increases to $20 after December)
- PTSA Membership $6
- PTSA Fundraiser/Donation $30
To avoid collections: Fees must be paid within ninety (90) days of your student starting school. If applying for a fee waiver, a parent or guardian must submit application and documentation within thirty (30) school days.