Eisenhower PTSA 2017-2018
|PTSA Individual Membership (includes PTSA wristband)||$6|
|PTSA Family Membership (includes PTSA wristband)||$18|
|(Two Parents or Guardians and up to three students)|
|PTSA Donation (suggested amount)||$30|
|(Gives the benefit of opting out of the Fundraiser)|
Membership fee and donations can be paid on the Eisenhower Webstore
**We know it is expensive to have a child (or children) in school, especially at the first part of the school year. Because of this, we have scheduled our PTSA fundraiser for February. If it is easier to get all of the fees paid at the beginning of the year, please consider making a donation at this time.
What does PTSA do?
- Provides resources to Eisenhower staff to supplement classroom needs through PTSA Grants.
- Provides annual funding to enrich the curriculum in Science, English, History, Math, National Jr. Honor Society and 9th Grade La Caille field trip.
- Provides lunchtime and after school activities to promote a fun, healthy, and educational school environment while encouraging students to participate in school.
Benefits of Student Membership:
- FREE admission to PTSA Fall Dance (usual charge $3)
- FREE Friday Movie admission ($1 for non-PTSA members), a treat, and a drawing ticket for a chance to win the movie each time
- Membership treats each month during lunch
- Participation in the PTSA Lunchtime activities
- Treats and added benefits when wearing your PTSA wristband
- Opportunity to serve as a PTSA Commissioner
Contact Eisenhower Junior High’s PTSA by Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org