Welcome to our school’s Community Council. Our purpose is to address the academic needs of students at the local level by evaluating and providing opportunities and programs for their benefit.
Council Members are chosen by election and are a mixture of school staff and community members.
If you would like to serve on the Community Council, watch for news of the election via automated phone message, school newsletter and our school’s Facebook page.
Serving on the Community Council allows parents to directly influence the way LAND Trust funds are used during the school year.
Community members are invited to attend council meetings, but do not hold influence over council discussion points or decisions. If you have a concern for your Community Council, please reach out before-hand to one of the council members.
Location: Hunter Elementary School Library
Times: 3:50 P.M.
Dates: Every 1st Monday of the month during the active school year.
- 02 SEPT 2020
- 05 OCT 2020
- 09 NOV 2020
- 07 DEC 2020 (cancelled)
- 04 JAN 2021 (cancelled)
- 01 FEB 2021
- 08 MAR 2021 (This meeting is the 2nd Monday, due to FTE submission requirements.)
- 05 APRIL 2021
- 03 MAY 2021
LAND Trust Information
LAND Trust is a school funding program that provides discretionary funds for academic and student success. For more information about this program, visit the LAND Trust Program website.
Funding History and Their Use
The actual, current, and expected funding history for each school can be found online using the LAND Trust Funding Report.
- 2019-20: $55,630.29 – These funds were used for upgraded classroom sound systems, teacher professional development, and paraeducators. All of these expenditures were for the purpose of increasing student achievement.
- 2018-19 Final Land Trust Report
- 2017-18 Final Land Trust Report
- 2016-17 Final Land Trust Report
- Rules of Order and Procedure
- School Community Council Handbook
- Teacher and Student Success Plan – Choose ‘Granite’ as the school district, and then our school. Select the current school year and the Yearly Report.
This is a record of all available Community Council minutes from the past three school years to the present.
- Community Council Minutes Jan 2019
- Community Council Minutes Nov 2018