Utah College Application Week October 12-15
More College links
F.A.F.S.A Night Thursday, Oct 14, 5-7 p.m.
We will have counselors, financial aid reps from several schools, and others to help you with your F.A.F.S.A. application. Join us to get your questions answered! Bring your 2020 taxes. A full list of what to bring can be found on the F.A.F.S.A. tab of Ms. Moore’s website. Create your login by Oct 11 to make the F.A.F.S.A. night as simple as possible
Do you need a class change? Before emailing your counselor, please look at the Course Descriptions to find out about classes and the Class List to see when they are taught and determine what class you would like to suggest to your counselor.
Alternative Ways to Earn Credits
- Granite Connections Online Courses. Go to the website at https://schools.graniteschools.org/connectionhigh/ print and complete form, return to your counselor to be registered. (NCAA approval varies)
- Granite Connection High School Testing Center Demonstrated Competency Assessments. Monday, Wednesday, Thursday from 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Call at (385) 646-6042. (not NCAA approved).
- Credit Recovery at Hunter High School. After school Monday through Thursday from 2:20 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. Average cost is $25.00. See your Counselor for referral. (not NCAA approved).
- Summer Credit Recovery at Hunter High School. See Counselor for referral, cost and information. (not NCAA approved).
- Brigham Young Independent Study program. Visit elearn.byu.edu for more information on classes, costs and availability. Phone number is 1-(800) 914-8931. (not NCAA approved).
- Northridge Learning Center – Independent Study Packets. Cost $45.00 each. See your counselor for more information. (not NCAA approved).
- Salt Lake Community College early enrollment. After school and summer options. www.slcc.edu (801) 957-4111, enrollment and fee costs (NCAA approved).
- See Your Counselor for more information and applications!
Study abroad in Spain, France, Italy, Costa Rica, or China during the summer. Traditional classrooms take a back seat to exciting activities around the city, conversations with locals, and journeys where history, art, and culture come to life! College Credit possible. For more information, see your counselor.