Additional Information from the Counseling Center
A.P. (Advanced Placement) Information Page
Counseling Center Hours and Staff
College and Career Readiness Information
College Advisor Information
Ms. Sarah Moore’s Hunter College Advising Website
More College links
Alternate instructions – Go directly to www.CTESurveys.com
Click “Take a Survey”
Enter this survey code: G59HE2 for Parent or C23WA6 for Student
Select: Hunter High School from the dropdown list
Do you need a class change? Before emailing your counselor, please look at the Course Descriptions to find out about classes and the Class List to see when they are taught and determine what class you would like to suggest to your counselor.
Alternative Ways to Earn Credits
- Granite Connections Online Courses. Go to the website at https://schools.graniteschools.org/connectionhigh/ print and complete form, return to your counselor to be registered. (NCAA approval varies)
- Granite Connection High School Testing Center Demonstrated Competency Assessments. Monday, Wednesday, Thursday from 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Call at (385) 646-6042. (not NCAA approved).
- Credit Recovery at Hunter High School. After school Monday through Thursday from 2:20 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. Average cost is $25.00. See your Counselor for referral. (not NCAA approved).
- Summer Credit Recovery at Hunter High School. See Counselor for referral, cost and information. (not NCAA approved).
- Brigham Young Independent Study program. Visit elearn.byu.edu for more information on classes, costs and availability. Phone number is 1-(800) 914-8931. (not NCAA approved).
- Northridge Learning Center – Independent Study Packets. Cost $45.00 each. See your counselor for more information. (not NCAA approved).
- Salt Lake Community College early enrollment. After school and summer options. www.slcc.edu (801) 957-4111, enrollment and fee costs (NCAA approved).
- See Your Counselor for more information and applications!
Study abroad in Spain, France, Italy, Costa Rica, or China during the summer. Traditional classrooms take a back seat to exciting activities around the city, conversations with locals, and journeys where history, art, and culture come to life! College Credit possible. For more information, see your counselor.
You must be logged in to post a comment.