Welcome to Kearns Junior High School Online Registration for the 2018-2019 school year.
This registration is for students already enrolled at Kearns Jr (8th graders who attended Kearns Jr last year and 7th graders who attended a feeder elementary school). If you do not have access to a computer at home, there will be a walk-in ONLINE registration on Wednesday, August 8th from 3:00 – 7:00 PM. A SHOT CLINIC will also be available from 3-6 PM for those students who need immunizations.
For students new to the area, enrollment and registration will be done in person by appointment. To schedule an appointment please call the counseling center at 385-646-5204 beginning July 26, 2018. Granite School District and Utah State Law require that you present these personal records for enrollment.
- Proof of address within KJHS boundaries
- Mortgage or rental agreement, or current utility bill (no cell phone bills)
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records – current
- Checkout form from the Previous School (not required if enrolling before the start of the current school year.)
- **Students will NOT be allowed to attend KEARNS JUNIOR without current immunizations**
Use the navigation buttons at the bottom of the page to proceed through the registration process. If you have any problems or questions, please call the main office at (385) 646-5204 beginning August 9, 2018 from 8:00 AM-2:00 PM