The focus of Title I schools is to help students achieve proficiency on core standards, closing academic gaps that may exist. These efforts include providing targeted supports to at-risk students, building teachers' capacity through professional development, and strengthening parents' abilities in helping their children succeed.
An Introduction to Title I
- Answers to Commonly Asked Questions
- For other annual Title I parent information, Granite School District's parent engagement policy, a summary of Granite School District's Annual Title I Parent Meeting, and other information, please visit the Granite School District Title I website.
Parent Compact, Policy & Rights to Know
- Parent-School Learning Compact (opens the District's Title I website)
- School Parent Engagement Policy (opens the District's Title I website)
- Parents' Right to Know (opens the District's Title I website)
Other School Information
School Annual Title I Meeting
Parent input is valued. Each year, a parent meeting is held where our school solicits input in the planning and implementation of school parent engagement activities.
- Date: 13 September 2021
- Time: 4:00 p.m. KJH Library
Our goal is to raise proficiency by 5 percent and raise the average MGP growth 40 percent or higher.Back to Index