Here are a number of resources to help you support your students!
Distance Learning COVID-19 Supports
- Breakfast and Lunch: Lincoln Elementary School is providing grab and go meals for breakfast 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. and lunch from 11:30 – 1:00 p.m.
- Utah Nutrition Resources: https://www.uah.org/images/pdfs-doc/Salt%20Lake%20County%20Sheet.pdf
Day Care Resources
- FAQ sheet provided by the Department of Workforce Services: https://jobs.utah.gov/covid19/ccfaqparents.pdf
Resources for Kids Stuck at Home
Your child’s teacher should have sent home some resources and materials for your kids to complete during the school closure. Below are a list of a few more educational websites that your child can use while doing online instruction.
- California Science Center: https://californiasciencecenter.org/stuck-at-home-science
- Monterey Bay Aquarium: https://www.montereybayaquarium.org/animals/live-cams
- San Diego Zoo: https://zoo.sandiegozoo.org/live-cams
- Natural History Museum of Utah: http://researchquest.org/
- Storyline Online: https://www.storylineonline.net/
- Mensa for Kids: https://www.mensaforkids.org/
- Kids Post: https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/kidspost/
- Sora (Online Library): https://soraapp.com/welcome
- News ELA: https://newsela.com/
- Starfall: https://www.starfall.com/h/
- Epic: https://www.getepic.com/
- All Subject Areas:
- Student and Parent Welcome Letter to ThinkCentral – Go Math! – English
- Student and Parent Welcome Letter to ThinkCentral – Go Math! – Spanish
- ThinkCentral Go Math! Help Document
Report an Absence
If your child will be absent from school, please call the school to report the absence at 385-646-4894.