Here are a number of resources to help you support your students!
Distance Learning COVID-19 Supports
- Breakfast and Lunch: Lincoln Elementary School is providing grab and go meals for breakfast 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. and lunch from 11:30 – 1:00 p.m.
- Utah Nutrition Resources
Day Care Resources
- FAQ sheet provided by the Department of Workforce Services
Resources for Kids Stuck at Home
Your child’s teacher should have sent home some resources and materials for your kids to complete during the school closure. Below are a list of a few more educational websites that your child can use while doing online instruction.
- All Subject Areas:
- Student and Parent Welcome Letter to ThinkCentral – Go Math! – English
- Student and Parent Welcome Letter to ThinkCentral – Go Math! – Spanish
- ThinkCentral Go Math! Help Document
Report an Absence
If your child will be absent from school, please call the school to report the absence at 385-646-4894.