2019-2020 Registration for Morningside Students
Yearly registration must be completed for all returning, and new students to Morningside. This process is done every year to secure the students enrollment, gather updated information for the student, and to meet requirements for audits.
A legal guardian must attend our registration!
Incoming kindergarten families should stop by during these hours to sign up for an assessment time.
Times for registration are:
☼ Thursday, August 1st @ 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. OR
☼ Thursday, August 1st @ 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
All patrons (new and returning) MUST BRING the following to registration:
- Proof of address in legal guardian’s name: proof can include, mortgage payment, or rental agreement, or two (2) utility bills in legal guardian’s name, (no cell phone bills, credit card bills, etc.,). Address verification paperwork cannot be older than 30 days. ** If you do not have bills in your name, please bring in a notarized note stating who you are living with and at what address. It must have the legal guardians and home owners signature. This note must also be accompanied by a utility bill showing their name and address to ensure they are within our boundaries**
- Government issued I.D. for the legal guardian.
- Any paperwork concerning a guardianship change, divorce, etc.
- Names and phone numbers of any emergency contacts you would like to add to your student’s record.
- All parents will need to provide a valid e-mail.