Welcome to Oakridge PTA. The mission of the PTA is to help every child realize his or her full potential and to support and speak on behalf of the children. Oakridge PTA promotes and supports student development through a variety of programs. The PTA also helps supplement equipment and other program needs throughout the school. All of this would not be possible without our volunteers. Thank you to all who donate their time and support. We have something for everyone – whether you need to work at home, can volunteer in the classroom, or want to work a specific one time event. PTA is a great way to be involved at your child’s school and support the Oakridge faculty, staff, and students.
Programs supported by the PTA:
- Science Fair
- Book Fairs
- Eye Exams
- Ski Program
- Dr. Seuss Day
- Staff Appreciation Week
- Super Kids Day
- Junior Achievement
- Moms and Muffins
- Dads and Donuts
- Room Parent Meeting
- Teacher SEP Dinners
- Emergency Preparedness
- Birthday Board
- 5th-Grade Promotion
- Field Trips
- Kindergarten Registration
Come join us at our monthly meetings.
When? The first Thursday of each month at 9:00 a.m. in the STEM room.
Here are a few ways you can be involved:
- Join Oakridge Elementary PTA
- Attend events at the school
- Participate in school activities
- Support fundraisers/make a donation
- Look for volunteer opportunities at tinyurl.com/olympianspta
- Activities updated throughout the year!
- Oakridge PTA holds monthly activities and events
- Follow us on Instagram at Oakridgeelemut
- School information and updates
- Volunteer requests
- Follow your kids activities through stories and pictures
DONATE! DONATE! DONATE!
These programs depend entirely on parent and community donations. You can donate anytime!
Amazon School Rewards