I would like to personally say that I am so excited to have your kids back to school. Each of them is amazing and make such a difference at this great school. This will be a great year and I am excited to see all of the things that we can accomplish here at Pioneer. We had a great first week of training and professional development to help us all get ready for this school year.
As we come back to school, there are some important items that we could use your help with.
- Attendance: Please do you very best to get your kids here at school. It is so important that they are here every day for them to have the best educational experience we can provide for them.
- School Portal: Please take time, on a regular basis, to go in and check your child’s grades. When you do this, you show that you care about how they are doing. Going into the Portal will show you their grades, attendance and many other important items that you need to know. Here is the web address for this: https://portal.graniteschools.org/LoginPolicy.jsp
- Attending parent teacher conferences is another important way to show your child that you care about their schooling.
- Attend our activities that we hold here at the school like: Carnivals, BLING assemblies, KUED nights, Math and Language arts nights and visiting the family center etc.
- Volunteering here at the school. We are always looking for parent volunteers to help in the classrooms to help teachers and reading with kids. This really makes a big difference for your kids.
- Talking to your kids every day about how things went at school and creating a dialogue with them. This simple task shows that you care about how they are doing at school.
We thank you so much for your never-ending support for these wonderful students and amazing staff. We look forward to another great school year and seeing Pioneer Elementary succeed and keep moving forward with academics.
"The thing always happens that you really believe in; and the belief in a thing makes it happen."
—Frank Loyd Wright