Welcome to the home of Panthers!
Principal: Mrs. Allison Peterson
Vice Principal: Mr. Brian Turner
- Visit our Registration page for both returning & NEW students
- COVID Office Procedures 2020-2021
- 2020-2021 Student Welcome Packet:
- 1st Day Packet Instructions
- Welcome Letter
- Bell Schedule
- Free & Reduced Lunch Letter (English) – Free & Reduced Lunch Letter (Spanish) & Free/Reduced Lunch Application
- School Map – Students will line up & dismiss from Grade Level Doors
- More information for our Distance Learning
- Stay up to date with information on our School News, Facebook & Twitter feeds.
Construction of Pleasant Green Elementary was completed in June 1985. Most students live within walking distance to the school. There were 27 teaching stations, 2 resource rooms, social worker/psychologist and reading specialist offices, 2 speech pathologist rooms, as well as a library, a professional development center, and a 40-plus station computer lab and a preschool rooms. Our school has a Chromebook for every student.
Pleasant Green Elementary serves approximately 450 students, Kindergarten through 6th grade. There are three self contained Special Education functional academic classes and a preschool. Pleasant Green embraces the diverse cultural backgrounds and experiences.
Students promoted from this school will attend Matheson Junior High and Cyprus High School.