UPCOMING PTA SPONSORED EVENTS/PROGRAMS:
- Classic Family Skate Night – Join us on Friday, April 6th from 6-10 pm at Classic Skating in Sandy.
- 2018-2019 PTA Board Elections – Members will be emailed to vote on the slate for the next school year. See the info below from the Nominating Committee.
- Family Movie Night – We will be watching another fun movie on Friday, April 20th at 6:30 pm. Bring chairs, blankets, etc. Concessions available at the door. Students MUST have adult supervision.
NEXT MEETING: Thursday, March 22nd at 2:00 pm in the Family Center
BOARD ROSTER 2017-2018:
- Holli Meza, President
- Stacy Given, Treasurer
- Nicole Edsall, Secretary
- Mrs. Vaai, Teacher Rep
- Dr. Prescott, Admin. Rep
- Marie Roe, Director of Advocacy (Leg)
- Jessica Mecham, Director of Membership
- Sara VanRoosendaal, Community Involvement & Public Relations
- Christie Rasmussen, Talent Show Coordinator & Special Needs Liaison
- Nicole Sant, Volunteer Coordinator
- Kristen Phillips, Reflections Chair
- Sarah Bone, Bookfair Chair
- Amy Benitz, BoxTops Chair
Our Nominating Committee received nominations to fill open positions & those being vacated at the end of this school year. The Chair of the Nominating Committee announced the nominations at the General Meeting portion of the Talent Show on March 14th. Voting, by members, will take place by email invitation April 13th-18th and results will be announced at the April Board Meeting. The nominations for 2018-2019 are as follows:
- Keily Bohman was nominated to fill the Fundraiser Chair position
- Kristin Wilberg was nominated to fill the Literary Events Specialist position
- Marie Roe & Sara VanRoosendaal were both nominated for the President-Elect position
Meeting Minutes & Bylaws: Minutes & Bylaws can be made available upon request. Please email email@example.com to make arrangements to view. Bylaws were approved at our September 2016 General Meeting, and were ‘red stamped’ and valid through November 1, 2019.