Granite School District – 2020-2021
- Student Information Packet (English)
- Student Information Packet (Spanish)
- Required Registration Documents
2020-2021 Registration Day
Our 2020-2021 Registration Day for ALL Pleasant Green students K-6 will be on Thursday, August 6th, 2020 from 7:30 am – 10:30 am and 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm.
Address changes for returning students will need to be verified with a CURRENT Proof of Residency (in legal guardian’s name) in order to complete registration.
Kindergarten Students MUST register by August 6th. Pre-Assessment Testing (required for ALL incoming Kindergartners) will be August 10-12 by appointment ONLY.
- Students do not need to attend registration.
- Teacher Assignments will be given at registration.
NEW Student Registration
If you are needing to register a NEW student, please check the Granite School District Boundary School Search to verify you live in our school boundary PRIOR to completing the Pleasant Green Online Registration Form at: bit.ly/PleasantGreenRegistration
If you are not within our school boundary, please contact our office to confirm if we are accepting Special Permits for your students grade level.
The following documentation has been required to complete the registration process:
- Parent/Guardian Photo ID
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Proof of address ALL address verification MUST be in the legal parent/guardian’s name AND dated within the last 30 days. Only acceptable forms are: main utility bill (gas, electric, water/sewer) OR Mortgage Statement/Lease Agreement).
We look forward to another great year with our FABULOUS Panthers!
Additional, Pleasant Green Policies:
Other Links & Information: