Online Registration is now open!!!
This is REQUIRED for ALL students before they can start school. Please complete online registration by August 13th.
Registration will be completed in the NEW program being used by Granite, called FOCUS. You will use your same login credentials that you used for the parent portal. If you do not have a portal account, you can create one. Students cannot attend school until registration is complete.
To access registration, there are several options:
*Login to the parent portal: https://portal.graniteschools.org and click on the “FOCUS” icon
*Download the “Granite Schools Community” App
*Go directly to the focus website: http://focus.graniteschools.org/
Instructions/additional help can be found here: https://www.graniteschools.org/blog/2023/07/18/new-school-information-system-parent-packetjuly-2023/
When completing registration, please verify all contact information and update as needed. It is crucial for the school to have up-to-date contact information for each student.
Upon completion of online registration, you will be able to view who your child’s teacher is. Class lists will NOT be posted. The information will only be available upon completion of online registration.
*In the registration process, you will come to a FEE WAIVER. This DOES NOT need to be completed for elementary students. We do not have school fees and it will save you a lot of time to not have to fill that out. You can simply click “continue” at the bottom to skip this form.
Lunch applications are separate from a fee waiver.
*Schedules (teacher assignments) will not show until you complete the registration for ALL your students. (example: If you have a child that attends Wright and Cyprus, it will not show either schedule until both registrations are complete.)
Thank you for completing this as soon as possible. If you need assistance, we ask that you read through the instructions (link above) before calling the school for help.
If you need further assistance, you can call the school at 385-646-5480. In-person help can be arranged by appointment.
We appreciate your patience as we navigate the new program together!
Current Year Only- NEW Student Registration
If you are needing to register a NEW student for the current school year, please check the Granite School District Boundary School Search to verify you live in our school boundary. All current year registrations need to be completed in person in the front office. Office hours are M-Thurs 8:30am-4:00pm and Friday 8:30am-3:00pm. All required documentation listed below is required upon registration.
If you are not within our school boundary, please contact our office to confirm if we are accepting Special Permits for your students grade level.
Required Registration Documentation
The following documentation is required to complete the registration process:
- Parent/Guardian Photo ID
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Proof of address ALL address verification MUST be in the legal parent/guardian’s name AND dated within the last 30 days. Only acceptable forms are: main utility bill (gas, electric, water/sewer) OR Mortgage Statement/Lease Agreement).
Granite School District
- Required Registration Documents
- Head Injury Policy
- Hearing & Vision Screening
- Student Information Packet (English)
- Student Information Packet (Spanish)
- PTA Flyer
- School Safety
- Student Technology Terms & Conditions
- Utah Statewide Immunization Information System (see below)
- McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Questionnaire
- Application for Free/Reduced Lunch
- Fee Waiver Application K-6 Fillable (English)
- Fee Waiver Application K-6 Fillable (Spanish)
The above policies and forms are on the Parent Portal Registration tile.
Utah Statewide Immunization Information System (USIIS): Granite School District uses the Utah Statewide Immunization Information System (USIIS) state registry. The school will enter student immunization information into the state registry. The database is secured and can only be accessed by designated school officials and officials from Utah Department of Health Immunization Program on a need-to-know basis. A parent/guardian may request in writing that her /his child be exempt from entry into the state registry. *Please refer questions to the school nurse.
Pleasant Green Policies:
- Pleasant Green School Reopening Plan
- School Behavior (PBIS – Positive Behavior Intervention & Support)
- My student will be expected to abide by the rules and regulations of Pleasant Green’s Behavior Plan: PAWSitively Panther Expectations (Positive Attitude, Always Follow Direction, Work & Play Safely, Show Respect)
- Electronic Devices on School Property Policy
- Attendance Procedures
- In Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, the school and district will be working with families as needed to ensure the safety of ALL staff and students. As a result attendance policy and procedures will be flexible. We ask that NO STUDENT is sent to school with symptoms of COVID-19 and that parents/guardians communicate with the front office when a child has an illness of any kind so we can react appropriately to CDC recommendations and guidelines.
- Mitigating Measures for COVID-19
- Drop-Off Pick Up Procedures & Drop Off – Pick Up Map