Current Year Only- NEW Student Registration
If you are needing to register a NEW student for the current school year, please check the Granite School District Boundary School Search to verify you live in our school boundary. All current year registrations need to be completed in person in the front office. Office hours are M-Thurs 8:30am-4:00pm and Friday 8:30am-3:00pm. All required documentation listed below is required upon registration.
If you are not within our school boundary, please contact our office to confirm if we are accepting Special Permits for your students grade level.
Required Registration Documentation
The following documentation is required to complete the registration process:
- Parent/Guardian Photo ID
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Proof of address ALL address verification MUST be in the legal parent/guardian’s name AND dated within the last 30 days. Only acceptable forms are: main utility bill (gas, electric, water/sewer) OR Mortgage Statement/Lease Agreement).
Granite School District
- Required Registration Documents
- Head Injury Policy
- Hearing & Vision Screening
- Student Information Packet (English)
- Student Information Packet (Spanish)
- PTA Flyer
- School Safety
- Student Technology Terms & Conditions
- Utah Statewide Immunization Information System (see below)
- McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Questionnaire
- Application for Free/Reduced Lunch
- Fee Waiver Application K-6 Fillable (English)
- Fee Waiver Application K-6 Fillable (Spanish)
The above policies and forms are on the Parent Portal Registration tile.
Utah Statewide Immunization Information System (USIIS): Granite School District uses the Utah Statewide Immunization Information System (USIIS) state registry. The school will enter student immunization information into the state registry. The database is secured and can only be accessed by designated school officials and officials from Utah Department of Health Immunization Program on a need-to-know basis. A parent/guardian may request in writing that her /his child be exempt from entry into the state registry. *Please refer questions to the school nurse.
Pleasant Green Policies:
- Pleasant Green School Reopening Plan
- School Behavior (PBIS – Positive Behavior Intervention & Support)
- My student will be expected to abide by the rules and regulations of Pleasant Green’s Behavior Plan: PAWSitively Panther Expectations (Positive Attitude, Always Follow Direction, Work & Play Safely, Show Respect)
- Electronic Devices on School Property Policy
- Attendance Procedures
- In Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, the school and district will be working with families as needed to ensure the safety of ALL staff and students. As a result attendance policy and procedures will be flexible. We ask that NO STUDENT is sent to school with symptoms of COVID-19 and that parents/guardians communicate with the front office when a child has an illness of any kind so we can react appropriately to CDC recommendations and guidelines.
- Drop-Off Pick Up Procedures & Drop Off – Pick Up Map