10-29 TSA Meeting
10-15 TSA Meeting Meeting ID: 841 9989 4202 Passcode: 832084 (2:20PM room 303 or remote on Zoom):
For Oct 6th TSA Meeting Meeting ID: 894 3548 2587 – Passcode: 253008 (2:20PM room 303 or remote on Zoom):
- Github repository sign in established
- Discuss membership fees and webstore accounts etc.
- Begin selecting teams for competitions
- Collection of Participation Agreement Form
- Service Project (Possible Tree Project)
- CTSO Checklist (10/29)
- Virtual Eaglefest Video
- President: Pyae (Max) Sone
- Vice President: Raheem Nimnicht
- Treasurer: Bryce Crouse
- Secretary: TBD
- SGT at Arms: Michael Drollinger
Skyline has a TSA chapter. Membership will soon be open for the 2020-20 year. Contact Mr Kapptie for registration info or competition details etc. Skyline is also forming a Vex Robotics team that will compete throughout the year and at TSA State!
Forms and Information:
- Participation Agreement Form
- TSA FLC transportation schedule – FINAL
- TSA Competition Signup
- GroupMe Signup
Below is a summary description of the 2020 and 2021 high school level TSA competitive events. Detailed specifications and rules regarding each event can be found in the “TSA High School Competitive Events Guide for the 2020 and 2021 National TSA Conference.”
Future Technology Teacher
Participants interpret geospatial data in multiple formats and formulate projections about the area of interest In response to an annual theme. Participants develop a digital portfolio containing maps, data, and pertinent documentation. Preliminary round participants also summarize their findings in a visual infographic map. Semifinalists defend their visual infographic projections in a digital presentation.