Wasatch Currency is rewarded to students at Wasatch who exhibit the traits of a warrior (accountable, respectful & excellent). Wasatch Currency is given to students electronically. The Trading Post is stocked full of awesome prizes for students to buy with their Wasatch Currency. If you’d like to donate items to the trading post, please see Wasatch’s Wishlist.
Rules for the Trading Post
- Students must have their ID cards in order to buy items at the store
- Students must check their balances before getting in line
- Students must wait in line quietly and maintain social distancing
- Students must know what they want before they reach the front of the line
- Students must not touch/smell items in the store before purchasing them
- Students are not allowed to share Wasatch Currency