Your adventure awaits at West Valley Stem, 2020-2021 school year. It has been proven your child will be more successful in school when you are involved in their education. PTA is here to let your child know you are interested and supportive in their school. The PTA is here to provide activities, incentives and adventures to allow students to not just attend school but enjoy school. PTA provides activities such as white ribbon week, Junior Achievement, spirit week, field day, and many other things to engage your child. With more support, we are able to provide a better experience for each child.
Becoming a member is the first step, and is extremely helpful even if that is the only step you wish to get involved in this year. Other opportunities to get involved will be available to those who wish to be more involved, but becoming a PTA member does not require any more of you than simply clicking on the link and signing up. Your membership information will allow more communication about PTA activities. Anyone can join including extended family, friends, or anyone wishing to support your student. The $6 membership fee will go directly towards creating a great experience for the students at West Valley STEM.
To join go to https://westvalley.new.memberhub.store/store and choose your type of membership.
PTA WEB STORE
2020-2021 PTA Board
- President – Kelsey Saengkeo
- President Elect – Vacant
- Secretary – Kristy Peterson
- Treasurer – Catherine Evans
- Public Relations VP – Michelle Solberg
- Legislative VP – Lianna Black
- Watch D.O.G.S – Sean Black
- Membership VP – Emily Quibell
- Teacher Support VP – Ashley Ghersi
- Individual Development VP – Vacant
- Book Fair – Robyn Diessner
- Star Achievers – Vacant
- Reflections – Emily Noffsinger
- Junior Achievement – Emily Baran
- Health & Safety VP – Jill Larsen
- Field Day – Vacant
- Fundraising VP – Emily Baran
Sign up to be a Watch Dog! email@example.com