Welcome Baby Condors!
To enroll at Cottonwood Elementary, please do the following:
- Visit the Granite School District School Search Website (URL) to determine if you live in our school’s boundaries. You will input your home residence address.
- Resident in Cottonwood Boundaries: Please complete our pre-enrollment form (PDF) and return to our main office, during regular business hours to complete the registration process.
- Please note that all kindergarten sessions are now Full Day.
- Non-Resident of Cottonwood School Boundaries: Please complete an Open Enrollment Application (PDF).
- For a list of required immunizations, please visit the Utah Health Department’s Website
- All incoming kindergarten students will participate in the KEEP early entrance exam. This entrance exam will be administered to your student by appointment only on either Monday, August 14th or Tuesday, August 15th. Please click on this link to sign up: KEEP Early Entrance Exam Appointment Scheduler. (URL)
- Click here for Frequently Asked Questions (PDF) (F.A.Q.s) about new student enrollment and new school year registration.
Please note: If you are unable to make our scheduled KEEP assessment times, it could hinder your child’s placement. The link to schedule a KEEP Early Entrance Exam is: KEEP Early Entrance Exam Appointment (URL) Please email our principal, Teri Cooper, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you are unable to make any of these times and we will work to reschedule a time at a later date/time.
Go here for more info about immunization records. Immunizations Information (URL)
If you have already enrolled your kindergaten student, please schedule a beginning of the year KEEP Entrance Assessement testing appointment (required of all incoming kindergarten students) by clicking here: This link is currently not active until mid-June 2023. Check back then.
For more help and information about registering, please call the school at : (385) 646-4798.