2019-2020 PTA Board
Follow: Driggs.Elementary on Instagram
Executive Board 2019-2020
- President: Carrie Linscott email@example.com
- VP, President Elect: Liz Shellum firstname.lastname@example.org
- VP, Principal Benjamin Peters: email@example.com
- VP, Legislative Chair: Emily Burningham firstname.lastname@example.org
- VP, Teacher Rep: Janica Gonzales email@example.com
- Secretary: Maria Evans firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: Heidi Marberger email@example.com
- Teacher Rep: Cynthia Pearson firstname.lastname@example.org
- Community Involvement: Lindsay Salazar email@example.com
- Education: Lynley Johnson firstname.lastname@example.org
- Family Life: Leslie Roberts email@example.com
- Health and Safety: Barbie Harper firstname.lastname@example.org
- Individual Development: Nicole Collins email@example.com
- Literacy: Stephanie Gloeckner firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership and Funding: Sarah Madsen email@example.com
Chairpersons can access their activity information here: Driggs PTA Activities.
Volunteering and Membership.
PTA Board meetings are open to all Driggs community. They are held every 2nd Tuesday of the month at 2 pm in the Driggs library. See the calendar for official dates, and potential date changes.
General Event Information: including links activity-related forms and volunteer or committee lists.
Community Involvement: bdays, courtyard supervision, directory, teacher meals, teacher appreciation, volunteer hours, community gardens.
Education: grade-level activities, kindergarten registration.
Family Life: Family week and Family lunch, Spirit days
Health and Safety: maturation, emergency prep, Field day, Gold Medal Mile, Red Ribbon week, vision screening.
Individual Development: 6th grade promotion/party, Spanish club, Reflections, Ski school, Junior Achievement.
Literacy: Beehive book awards, Books and Bagels, Book club, Read Across America.
Membership and Funding: art festival*, book fair, box tops/vendor partnerships, Fundraiser, t-shirts.
Other Events: Registration, Back-to-School Night, Halloween Parade. These usually include school-run events. The PTA has a presence either as volunteers or helps find volunteers (registration, back-to-school).
Reflections information from Utah PTA: