Students and Pedestrians:
• Students exit the building using their grade level door.
• Students should come to the line up area and watch for parents. Students should not play on equipment or the gate.
• Stay on the walkway. When it’s time to get into the vehicle, enter from the passenger side door only!
Drivers Picking Up:
• Park along the student walkway in a single file.
• Have student’s name displayed on the window of your car.
• Pull forward until your child arrives at your vehicle. Don’t stop, just keep pulling forward.
• Do not get out of your vehicle to find your child. School staff will help get your child to the vehicle.
• After your vehicle is loaded, pull out and exit the parking lot.
• If you choose to pick up your child from the classroom, park in the Visitor Parking Area and come into the school. Do not park in the center parking. This will prevent children from crossing in front of traffic.