Traffic Circulation Alternatives
Students and Other Pedestrians:
• Students exit the building using their grade level door.
• Students should come to the line and watch for parents. Students should not play on equipment.
• Stay on the walkway, and when it’s time to get into the car, enter from the passenger side door only!
Drivers Picking Up:
• Park along the student walkway single file.
• Have student’s name displayed on the window of your car.
• Pull forward until child arrives to the car. Don’t stop, just keep pulling forward.
• Do not get out of your vehicle to find your child. School staff will help get your child to the car.
• After your car is loaded, pull out and exit the parking lot.
• If you choose to pick up your child from the classroom, park in the Visitor Parking Area and come into the school. Do not park in the center parking. This will prevent children from crossing in front of traffic.