To ensure a safe environment and provide an atmosphere conducive to optimum learning Eastwood students will:
• Accept responsibility for their behavior.
• Show respect for and follow the directions of all staff members.
• Keep all nuisance items at home such as: toys, candy, gum, harmful instruments, etc.
• Show respect for school property of others.
• Walk quietly in the halls.
• Keep the school grounds free of litter.
• Eat food only in the lunchroom.
• No unwanted touching of other people.
Sleigh Riding Rules
We are lucky to have sleigh riding at the school. Children can use plastic sheets or flat plastic sleds. Any sled with an edge can be dangerous and there is no storage room in the classrooms.
• Go down feet first, bottom flat.
• Go down one at a time.
• Make sure the path is clear starting down.
• Do not help others by pushing them down.
• No jumps, bumps, or moguls.
• Choose a clear path to walk up the hill.