Registration for the 2022 – 2023 school year will be on Monday, August 1 from 2:00 pm -6:00 pm and on Tuesday, August 2 from 8:00 am – 1:00 pm. If you cannot make it to registration, you may come by the school office another time and we will be happy to help. All parents/guardians are expected to register their student(s).
Parents/guardians will be asked to:
- Verify information on a pre-printed registration card including working telephone numbers and an active email.
- Sign off various policies which will be printed on the reverse of the registration card.
- Provide proof of residence in your name, if needed. This can be a utility bill, valid driver’s license, valid passport, current lease or mortgage agreement, voter registration information or tax documents.
- Provide proof of student immunizations if needed.
- Apply for free/reduced lunch. This is especially important this year as much of the funding Farnsworth receives is based on the results of these applications.
- You then will have the option to join the PTA and our School Community Council and learn about other ways to be involved at Farnsworth.