- Students need permission from their teacher to leave the classroom and use the restroom.
- Do not linger in the restrooms. Please following these simple steps: Go. Flush. Wash. Leave.
- Students will not be excused from the lunchroom to use the restroom, so it is important that they use the restroom prior to lunch recess, or wait until after lunch is over.
- Hallways need to be silent in an effort to avoid disrupting other classes that are in session.
- To help maintain order classes should walk in single files lines through the halls (some teacher may have two lines).