Do you live inside Granger Elementary’s boundaries? Click here to check.
If you live outside of our boundaries, click here to complete an Open Enrollment Application.
If you live inside of our boundaries, Click here to complete the online registration form
Then, we will need you to bring:
- The child’s birth certificate
- The child’s immunization record with current vaccinations
- Two proofs of address (rental/lease agreement, mortgage statement, and one additional proof of address such as a utility bill with the name of the legal guardian and the address.) Please call if you need more options.
- Parent I.D.
- If you are registering for Kindergarten, you will need to schedule an appointment for KEEP testing with the front office.
Registration sign off documents
- Granite School District Safe Schools Policy . (Spanish)
- Head Injury Policy . (Spanish)
- Attendance Procedures . (Spanish)
- Student Technology Use Agreement. (Spanish)
- Granger Media Center Contract . (Bilingual)
Other useful information and forms may be found at: