Do you live inside Granger Elementary’s boundaries? Click here to check.
If you live outside of our boundaries, come into our office to learn more about open enrollment.
If you live inside of our boundaries, come into our office to fill out the required paperwork to register your student.
We will need you to bring:
- The child’s birth certificate
- The child’s immunization record with current vaccinations
- Two proofs of address (rental/lease agreement, mortgage statement, and one additional proof of address such as a utility bill with the name of the legal guardian and the address.) Please call if you need more options.
- Parent I.D.
- If you are registering for Kindergarten, you will need to schedule an appointment for KEEP testing with the front office.
Registration sign off documents
- Head Injury Policy . (Spanish)
- Attendance Procedures . (Spanish)
- Student Technology Use Agreement. (Spanish)
- Granger Media Center Contract . (Bilingual)
Other useful information and forms may be found at: