We are offering the online student application process for new students who are wanting to join our program! To get started, you will fill out and submit the intake form found below. You will then receive a follow up phone call from our office staff within 48 business hours to go over more information about class placement, testing, and more.
This form is used for all of the classes we offer.
Below is a list of what to bring when you come in for registration and testing:
- Proof of Utah Residency (such as a Utah ID or Utah Driver’s License, or a bill/mail with your name and address)
- Photo Identification
- Social Security Number, Alien ID or Driving Privilege Card
- If your high school class has not yet graduated, bring your exemption form
- If you are a refugee, bring proof of Refugee Status (such as an I-94 or Green Card)
- If you have been referred by DWS, bring your DWS referral form
We hope this will help you continue on with your educational goals. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call our office at (385) 646-5447.