The Afterschool Program will be returning to Pleasant Green Elementary for the 2019-2020 School Year. Program will begin Monday, September 9th.
Monday – Thursday:
- 3:45 pm – Check In & Snack in the Cafeteria
- 4:00-4:45 pm – Academics with Pleasant Green Teachers/Staff
- 4:45-5:45 pm – Enrichment Activities with Youth Leaders
- 5:45 pm – Program dismisses
Friday & other designated Early (Planning) Days:
- 1:40 pm – Check In
- Enrichment Activities & Snack
- 4:00 pm – Program dismisses
Parents of the students who attended program in 2018-2019 & those that expressed interest on Registration Day have been emailed registration information. Please check your SPAM folder.
Email and text are the quickest and easiest ways to get in touch with Patrick Holman-Hart, ASP Coordinator. Missed calls will be returned within a day.
ASP Coordinator: Patrick Holman-Hart
Pleasant Green Elementary ASP – A Salt Lake County Youth Services Afterschool Program