The Pleasant Green Elementary ASP is Salt Lake County Youth Services Afterschool Program. Students have the opportunity to get homework help, do fun activities and go on field trips.
Monday – Thursday:
- 3:45 pm – Check In & Snack in the Cafeteria
- 4:00-4:45 pm – Academics with Pleasant Green Teachers/Staff
- 4:45-5:45 pm – Enrichment Activities with Youth Leaders
- 5:45 pm – Program dismisses
Friday & other designated Early (Planning) Days:
- 1:40 pm – Check In
- Enrichment Activities & Snack
- 4:00 pm – Program dismisses
ASP Coordinator: Patrick Holman-Hart
Email and text are the quickest and easiest ways to get in touch with Patrick Holman-Hart, ASP Coordinator. Missed calls will be returned within a day.