Regulations Governing Pupils Riding School Buses
1. Students are expected to be at the bus stop five (5) minutes prior to stop time. It is advisable that parents remain at the bus stop to supervise.
2. Students must remain in their seats at all times.
3. Students must keep arms, hands, and heads inside the bus at all times.
4. Students must not throw any objects in/out of windows.
5. Students caught vandalizing the bus will be required to pay for damage or repairs.
6. Students may be assigned seats by the bus driver.
7. School buses stop only at authorized stops.
8. The bus driver shall instruct students how to cross in front of the bus.
9. No hazardous item shall be carried on the bus, including but not limited to: animals, skateboards, skis, glass objects, flammables, weapons, etc.
10. Students who refuse to promptly obey the directions of the driver may forfeit their right to ride the bus.
Bus Schedule for 2018-19
Note: If you have transportation concerns you are welcome to contact transportation directly at 385-646-4280.