Regulations Governing Pupils Riding School Buses
- Students are expected to be at the bus stop five (5) minutes prior to stop time. It is advisable that parents remain at the bus stop to supervise.
- Students must remain in their seats at all times.
- Students must keep arms, hands, and heads inside the bus at all times.
- Students must not throw any objects in/out of windows.
- Students caught vandalizing the bus will be required to pay for damage or repairs.
- Students may be assigned seats by the bus driver.
- School buses stop only at authorized stops.
- The bus driver shall instruct students how to cross in front of the bus.
- No hazardous item shall be carried on the bus, including but not limited to: animals, skateboards, skis, glass objects, flammables, weapons, etc.
- Students who refuse to promptly obey the directions of the driver may forfeit their right to ride the bus.
Bus Schedule for 2018-19
Note: If you have transportation concerns you are welcome to contact transportation directly at 385-646-4280.