The pick-up and parking procedures for Plymouth Elementary are listed below:
- Parents picking up students by car should only pick them up in front of the school south of the flagpole in the pickup area of the loading zone.
- Use the north entrance only to access the loading zone.
- There is no parking in the loading zone. Please remain in your vehicle. If you must park, please use the parking spaces in the parking lot.
- Please pull as far forward as possible in the loading zone (pickup area) to pick up your student.
- Once you have picked up your student, proceed to the “thru lane” to keep the line moving.
- If your student is not there when you arrive at the pick up area, please pull through to the “thru lane” and circle back around through the north entrance until your student has arrived.
- The bus entrance is for school buses and day care buses only.
- There is no parking in the Faculty Parking lot or waiting to pick up Kindergarten students. Please park in the front parking lot or wait in your car in the loading zone area. Deliveries and other business related vehicles often pull into the Faculty Parking lot to drop off supplies and materials. Please do not park so that these vehicles cannot access the necessary unloading area.
- Please obey all traffic laws, be courteous, and follow the directions of the faculty and staff directing traffic. Safety is the top priority.
Thank you for your patience and attention in learning this system. It will help ensure a safe environment for your children.