Once again, it is time to close school for students at Fox Hills Elementary. Please keep the following information in mind as you plan for the end of the year with your student.
- Lunch money will carry over from this year to next school year except for those leaving the district. Sixth grade lunch money will automatically transfer to your student’s Jr. High School if it is in the Granite School District. If you need a refund, please contact the office as soon as possible.
- Please check our Lost & Found for items that belong to your family. All unclaimed items will be donated to charity on May 30.
- All library books were due last week. We would appreciate if you would check your homes for any school books your child has not returned. The average cost of new library books is $10.00 and textbooks average about $26.00.
- May 24 (Wednesday) – Field Day. Please wear sunscreen and shoes that you can run in.
- May 25 (Thursday) – Last day of school for Kindergarten . It will be regular day schedule.
- May 25 (Thursday) – Awards Assemblies
- 9:00 a.m. – Grades 1-3
- 9:45 a.m. – Grades 4-6
- 10:30 a.m. – ALC Grades 3-6
- You are welcome to attend the awards assembly. Your child’s teacher will contact you if your child is receiving an award at one of the assemblies.
- May 25 (Thursday) – Talent Show, 1:30 p.m. Very limited seating is available for parents.
- May 26 (Friday) – 6th Grade Promotion, 9:00 a.m.- 10:30 a.m. If parents want to check their 6th grade student out after promotion, they may do so by signing them out in the office.
- May 26 (Friday) – Last Day of School for grades 1-6. Early day schedule – school dismissed at 1:15 p.m.
- August 8-9, 2017 – Registration for 2017-2018 school year. All students attending Fox Hills for the 2017-2018 school year must register. Teacher and room assignments will be available at this time. Watch the mail & school website in July for more details.
- August 21, 2017 (Monday) – School starts. The calendar for the year is available at graniteschools.org, under Calendar.
Thank you for your support this year. Have a great summer!