Distance Learning Links
Granite School District Distance Learning for Students
Granite School District Distance Learning Tech Support Request
Language Arts – Wonders
School & Neighborhood
Is your address in the Fox Hills boundaries? Enter your address in Granite School Search to find out.
Safe walking routes: see the safest routes to walk to school.
- Fox Hills –2019-2020 School Policies (PDF, 234 KB)
- Granite School District 2019-2020 Information for Secondary & Elementary Students:
19-20-Information-Packet-English (PDF, 1730 KB)
- School Safety Anti-Bullying Policy (PDF, 110 KB) Also available in Spanish: Safety Bullying -Spanish (PDF, 63 KB)
- Head Injury Policy (PDF, 130 KB)
- Medication Authorization Form (PDF, 15 KB)
- Medical-Statement-to-Request-Special-Meals (PDF, 106 KB)
- McKinney-Vento-Form-English-3-1-17 (PDF, 311 KB) Also available in Spanish: McKinney-Vento-Form-Spanish-4-6-17 (PDF, 285 KB)
- Open-Enrollment-Application (PDF, 163 KB)
Best Books Challenge
Granite Battle of the Books is now the Best Books Challenge. Visit the Best Books Challenge website to learn all about it.
Proficiency Based Learning
- PBG Information (PDF, 949 KB)
- Counseling Resources (PDF, 95 KB)
- Food Pantries (PDF, 110 KB)
- Grief Support Resources 2019 (PDF, 8 KB)
- Scoliosis Screening Information (PDF, 80KB)
Mindful Breathing Resources
Guided meditation for students (4:36) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9A0S54yAgEg&t=19s
Just Breathe (3:42) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVA2N6tX2cg
5 finger breathing technique (1:42) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh79w9pn9Cg
Belly Breathing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mZbzDOpylA
Exploring Breath https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvF9AEe-ozc
Mind in a Jar – Planting Seeds of Mindfulness Movie! https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=mind+in+a+jar This was a good video for showing how being mindful can settle your mind just like the cloudy glass settles in the video.