Club Meetings Times and Contact Info:
- Ceramic Circle: To promote creativity, artistic expressions, and a sense of community among high school students interested in ceramic. Through hands on experiences, educational opportunities, and collaboration, we aim to foster a love for ceramics and provide a supportive environment for members to develop their artistic skills.
- Cyprus Skills USA: SkillsUSA is America’s proud champion of the skilled trades. We’re a student-led partnership of education and industry that’s building the future skilled workforce our nation depends on with graduates who are career ready, day one.
- Business Club: Is a Career and Technical Education Student Organization to support CTE courses. Cyprus Business Club is a combination of FBLA and DECA chapters.
- Family, Career, & Community Leaders of America (FCCLA) To build leadership skills relating to families, careers, and our community.
- Film Club: A place where people who have and interest in anything film related can come and share in their passion for film and creativity.
- French Club: This club is for anyone interested in learning more about French Culture and Language. Activities include holiday celebrations, cultural celebrations, games and movies. As a fundraiser we will sell and deliver Valentines t students at Cyprus.
- La Armada Española: National Spanish Honors Society: To engage students in the Spanish language though a variety of activities and opportunities to use and learn about the importance of the Spanish Language and culture.
- LIA (Latinos in Action): Empower Latino youth to lead & strengthen their communities through college and career readiness.
- MESA: Math, Engineering, Science, Achievement
- National Honors Society
- Symphony Club: Attend the Symphony and learn about the composers. Engaging students in an appreciation of art and the musical community. Helping develop an interest in music by learning about composers and the songs as well as going to the opera.
- Thespian Society: Thespians are the extracurricular component to the school’s theatre program. Its purpose shall be the advancement of standards of excellence in theatre. The club will encourage student to attain a better mastery of the theatre arts and will reward those who achieve it.
Non Curricular Clubs:
- Asian Culture Club: To promote Asian culture within the campus and among students. To enlighten people about different traditions and to give student a better understanding of different Asian cultures around the world.
- Best Buddies: The purpose is to have students with special needs grow a bond with others. We will be doing group activities along with students and their buddies.
- BSU (Black Student Union): The purpose of the club is to unify black students in our school to give them purpose and something to be a part of giving them the tools & understanding to lead and have a voice by providing a safe place to do so.
- Chess Club: Come learn, play and have fun playing chess.
- D&D Dungeons and Dragons: Provide a space for student to engage, unwind, and have fun playing Dungeons and Dragons.
- Latinx Dance Club: Share Latino culture through the art of dance.
- The Magic Club: Provide student a place to unwind and play Magic, the gathering.
- Peace Peeps: Provide student a safe place for LGBTQ+ Community and Allies.
- PTSA Student Board: The student board was created to give service and leadership opportunities to students of Cyprus High. The students are asked to give time and talents to help fellow students at the school, especially in the Pirate Pantry.
- Special Olympics: Help create a school climate of social inclusion, acceptance, and respect for all through the participation in organized sports for students with special needs.
- Hope Squad:
For Zoom links, please navigate to ‘Meet the Staff’ -> ‘Faculty’, or click here. Flyer English Flyer Spanish
Hello Cyprus Parents! We are hosting our first Parent Teacher Conferences this school year. They are happening Monday, September 19th and Tuesday, September 20th. Monday will have Zoom conferences from 4 to 7 pm. Simply go to the ‘Meet the Staff’ –> ‘Faculty’ page on our Cyprus web site or scan the QR code on…
Cap and gowns will be distributed tomorrow. Students will not receive them if there is a hold. If the hold is academic, please work with the teacher. If the hold is financial, check the webstore for school fees. Our bookkeepers will be available starting at 7:30 in the morning to receive payments as well. If…