Science and Engineering Fair Documents
Driggs online STEM fair
Dec 2 – 3, 2020
Get all the info and document links here: Driggs STEM fair site
- Turn in projects Nov 1 – Dec 1, 10 pm.
- Judging Dec 2 – 3.
- Distance learners can be interviewed through Zoom.
- In-person students will be interviewed following health guidelines (masks, social distancing, regular sanitizing).
- 1st – 5th graders are invited to participate in the fair.
- Kindergarten friends can participate with a take-home experiment.
- Pre-approval needed. All students should submit their project plans BEFORE experimenting HERE.
- 5th graders also need to turn in the district permissions form.
**Pre-approval/ Registrations forms can be found at the end of the science fair notebooks