Registration is not complete without the submission of the following documents.
- Student Internet Agreement E-Form
- Head Injury Agreement E-Form (this is for all students even if they are in sports)
- Parent Acknowledgement for Bullying E-Form
Please read the following documents. Print if desired, but we will have copies if you need.
Students cannot attend school without current immunizations.
For those that have registered before and completed the above documents, go HERE for fee information and payment, fee waiver, and free lunch information and applications or website link.
Welcome to Evergreen Junior High Registration. Use the navigation buttons at the bottom of the page to proceed through the registration information. Granite District has a Parent Information page that has many resources, including the 2017-2018 Information for Secondary & Elementary Students Packet. With that resource and those that follow here, we hope that the registration process is a little easier for you.
Granite School District and Utah State Law require that you present these personal records for new enrollment.
- Proof of address within Evergreen Junior High boundaries (either mortgage or rental agreement, or current utility bill)
- Birth Certificate
- Current Immunization Records- students will not be able to attend Evergreen Jr. without up-to-date immunizations
- Check-out form from the previous school (not required if enrolling before the start of current school year)
If you have any problems or questions, please call (385) 646-5164
Some optional document(s) or information you may be interested in.
- Optional Student Accident Insurance
- PTSA Membership or Donation