French Dual Immersion & French
Personal Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgINTERNET
- Bachelors degree in French and Music from the University of Utah
- Study abroad in France
- Educator since: 2016
- Jefferson since: 2017
- In 2015 Jefferson became a French Dual Immersion school.
Drama, Theatre, Stage Production and Technology
Work Email: email@example.comINTERNET
Bio "It wasn't until I was in college that I really started doing theatre. I'm so thankful to the friends that invited me to try it out."
- Arizona State University, BFA - Theatre in Education, with emphasis in stage techology
- Lesley University, MA - Technology in Education
- Educator since: 1993
- Jefferson since: 2013
- While attending Arizona State, Mr. Roberts received the "Excellence in Education" award and felt he found what he loved to do the most. After teaching high school theatre in Texas for two years and 13 years of high school theatre in Colorado, he moved to Utah and taught at two different schools in the Jordan district before coming to Granite and Jefferson. Mr. Roberts has continued a great tradition of theatre at Jefferson adding his own strengths to make the program and productions even stronger. Mr. Roberts coordinates the stage crew for all assemblies and performances, directs the school musical and with his students (and some parent volunteers), designs and creates all of the sets used.