Latest News & Information
We hope you are enjoying the Summer Break! Here is some helpful information and dates to register for the upcoming school year. A post card with the following information will be mailed to you as well.
ALL 7th GRADERS NEED UPDATED IMMUNIZATIONS IN ORDER TO REGISTER FOR SCHOOL. Here is the link to the required immunizations: IMMUNIZATIONS
- July 29th: Online registration begins. Click on this link WEBSTORE to register online.
- Aug 6-16th: Pick schedules up in the office from 8am-3pm.
- Aug 14th: Optional walk-in registration from 4-7pm. All 7th graders need updated immunizations in order to register.
- August 16th: 7th Grade Orientation 8am-11am. PARENTS are encouraged to attend. Also, an Immunization Clinic will take place that morning from 7-9am (7th graders need immunizations. You can get these taken care of the morning of 7th grade orientation). Click the following REQUIRED LIST OF IMMUNIZATIONS link to know what vaccinations are required. Once you’re in the link, scroll down and click on “School Requirements”. All 7th graders need updated immunizations in order to register.
- August 19th: School starts for all students at 7:45am.
Look for additional information to come.
Our End of Year Awards Ceremony will be held on Wednesday, May 22 @ 6:30pm in our auditorium. We are excited to recognize our students who have gone above and beyond to earn an award.
We value your feedback. Please take a short survey and let us know how we're doing.Go To Surveys