Happy Wednesday! Our new term is off to a strong start! A big thank you to all the parents, grandparents, older siblings, and caregivers who help our students focus on learning. We appreciate the time you spend helping with homework, encouraging your child to do their best, and reading at home. Thank you for your support!
Here is the latest news and information from Upland Terrace.
Report cards were sent home with students on Monday. If you have questions about the report card, please contact your child’s teacher directly.
SEP Conferences are right around the corner on February 6 and 7. If they haven’t already, teachers will be reaching out to schedule a time to meet with you. Parent teacher conferences are a great time to get information about what is happening in the classroom, and learn how your child progressing. Students are in the process of completing mid-year assessments, so teachers will have important academic data to share with you.
Schedule of Musical Rehearsals
Cast lists have been made, and rehearsals have begun for our school musical! Congratulations to all our students for being brave and auditioning, and for wanting to participate in the play. For updated information regarding schedules, etc., please check out the Upland Terrace Musical blog:
- Friday, January 27: Planning Day – school dismissed at 1:40. Show your school spirit! Wear red or your school shirt.
- Friday, February 3: Planning Day – school dismissed at 1:40. Show your school spirit! Wear red or your school shirt.
- Monday and Tuesday, February 6 and 7: SEP Conferences 4:30-7:30pm and Book Fair 4-7pm
- Thursday, February 9: Planning Day – school dismissed at 1:40. Show your school spirit! Wear red or your school shirt.
- Thursday, February 9: School Community Council meeting at 2 in the Media Center
- Friday, February 10: No school! Compensatory Day
Enjoy the rest of your week!
Mrs. Reed, Principal and Ms. Anderson, Assistant Principal