Registration for the 2021-22 school year will be held during the week of August 2nd – August 6th.
Current Woodstock Students
If your student attended Woodstock during the 2020-21 school year, registration will be done online (see instructions below).
Parent Portal Instructions
Each family will need to have a Granite School District Portal Account. Below is a link that will take you to a document that includes all of the steps for setup. It is a pretty easy process and you only need one portal account per family (even if you have multiple school age children). Here are a couple of tips to make it easier:
* If you have never set up a portal account before, you will need an active e-mail address. You will establish a user name and password.
* If you have set up an account but cannot remember your user name and/or password, call the Granite School District help desk at 385-646-2500. They can provide that information to you.
* If you already use a portal account for your junior high or high school students, you can add your Woodstock student to that account.
* You will need your child’s student number. You can find this on the report card that was recently mailed to you. If you are having trouble finding the student number, please e-mail Mrs. Byrnes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information regarding onine registration, visit the GSD Portal & Registration Help Webpage
New Woodstock Students
If your student is new to Woodstock, registration will be done in-person during the week of August 2nd (see instructions below)
New Student Registration Information
If you are new to our school, please call 385-646-5108 to schedule an appointment to register your child. You will need to bring the following important information:
- Parent/Guardian Photo ID
- Original Birth Certificate (We will make a copy)
- Immunization Records (We will make a copy)
- Proof of Residency (i.e. current electric bill, gas bill or lease agreement, with parent’s name and address listed. If you are living with another family, you must have an “Affirmation of Residence” completed, signed, and notarized. Those forms are available in the office).