2021-2022 BONNEVILLE JUNIOR HIGH REGISTRATION:
All students must complete the 2021-2022 registration online beginning July 30, 2021 through the portal: https://portal.graniteschools.org. You will need your students ID # to log into the portal.
Instructions on how to register using the portal: http://gsdparenthelp.weebly.com/
Registration Information can also be found at: https://www.graniteschools.org/studentlearning/school-registration/.
This page is primarily for students who are currently attending school within the Granite School District. Find your school using our school boundary search.
If you are new to Granite School District, or have just moved into Bonneville’s boundaries, please go online to set up a new student registration appointment at bonnevillecounseling.weebly.com beginning July 30, 2021. Counseling appointments may not take place without the required documents received and reviewed.
Appointment Schedules will be:
- Monday, August 2, 2021 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM 1:00 – 2:30 PM
- Wednesday, August 4, 2021 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM 1:00 – 2:30 PM
All new students who register for school will need:
- Student birth certificate
- Current Student Immunization Record
- Parent Identification (Parent’s Drivers License)
- Proof of residency (View requirements)
- Emergency contact card (Available for pick up at Bonneville or click on the link.
- Completed Course Selection Card (Available for pick up at Bonneville or online at Bonneville Counseling)
- Copy of current IEP or 504 Plan, if applicable . Please note the file will need to be reviewed prior to completing the registration process.
Documents may also be faxed to 385.646.5127 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 2 days before your appointment date.
Parent Portal (for currently enrolled students)
Parent Portal allows parents and students to access information about grades, attendance, assignments, and fees.
- Back to School Online Student Registration, English (PDF)
- Parent Portal & Online Registration Help
- Parent Portal Initial Setup, English (PDF)
- Parent Portal Initial Setup, Spanish (PDF)
- Parent Portal Navigation Instructions, English (PDF)
- Updating Contact Information, English (PDF)
- Updating Contact Information, Spanish (PDF)
This packet will help you understand the fees, policies, and requirements that are expected of each student.
Free or Reduced Lunch
For qualifying students, apply to receive free or reduced school lunch.
List of fees for activities, classes, extra-curricular, and athletics participation.
- 2021-2022 Schedule of Fines, English (PDF)
- 2021-2022 Schedule of Non-Waivable Charges, English (PDF)
- 2021-2022 Schedule of Non-Waivable Charges, Spanish (PDF)
Student Manuals #Student Manuals
General information about attending the Granite School District, including course information.