2020-2020 BONNEVILLE JUNIOR HIGH REGISTRATION:
All students must complete the 2020-2021 registration online beginning August 4, 2020 through the portal: https://portal.graniteschools.org
Instructions on how to register: https://www.graniteschools.org/studentlearning/school-registration/
You will need your students ID # to log into the portal.
This page is primarily for students who are currently attending school within the Granite School District. Find your school using our school boundary search.
If you have just moved into the district during the school year or are new to the Bonneville Network, you will need to call 385.646.5124 or visit bonnevillecounseling.weebly.com on or after July 27, 2020 to set up a new student registration appointment. Counseling appointments may not take place without the required documents received and reviewed. Appointments will be available by phone or online.
All new students who register for school will need:
- Student birth certificate
- Current Student Immunization Record
- Parent Identification (Parent’s Drivers License)
- Proof of residency (View requirements)
- Emergency contact card (Available for pick up at Bonneville or click on the link.
- Completed Course Selection Card (Available for pick up at Bonneville or online at Bonneville Counseling)
- Copy of current IEP or 504 Plan, if applicable . Please note the file will need to be reviewed prior to completing the registration process.
These documents may be brought to the school in person 30 minutes prior to your phone or online appointment time. Documents may also be faxed to 385.646.5127 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 2 days before your appointment date.
Parent Portal #Parent Portal
Parent Portal allows parents and students to access information about grades, attendance, assignments, and fees.
- Back to School Online Student Registration, English (PDF)
- Parent Portal & Online Registration Help
- Parent Portal Initial Setup, English (PDF)
- Parent Portal Initial Setup, Spanish (PDF)
- Parent Portal Navigation Instructions, English (PDF)
- Updating Contact Information, English (PDF)
- Updating Contact Information, Spanish (PDF)
Information Packet #Information Packet
This packet will help you understand the fees, policies, and requirements that are expected of each student.
Free or Reduced Lunch #Free or Reduced Lunch
For qualifying students, apply to receive free or reduced school lunch.
Fee Schedule #Fee Schedule
List of fees for activities, classes, extra-curricular, and athletics participation.
Student Manuals #Student Manuals
General information about attending the Granite School District, including course information.