Welcome to our schools Community Council. Our purpose is to address the academic needs of students at the local level by evaluating and providing opportunities and programs for their benefit.
Meeting Schedule and Agenda
Community members are invited to attend council meetings, but do not hold influence over council discussion points or decisions. If you have a concern for your Community Council, please reach out before-hand to one of the council members.
- Location: Rolling Meadows Elem. Conference Room
- Time: 4:00 PM
- Next Agenda: Review the agenda for our upcoming meeting.
- Schedule: every 3rd Tuesday from August-May
- Meeting Dates:
Council Members are chosen by election and are a mixture of school staff and community members. Candidacy and election procedures begin before each school year.
Serving on the Community Council allows parents to directly influence the way LAND Trust funds are used during the school year, which can include programs, materials, and other education-based solutions.
LAND Trust is a school funding program that provides discretionary funds for academic and student success. For more information about this program, visit the LAND Trust Program website.
The actual, current, and expected funding history for each school can be found online using the LAND Trust Funding Report.
- School Plan / Final Report
- Funds received: No reported funds. Please check the LAND Trust Funding Report.
- Funds used for: No reported fund usage for this school year.
These are additional resources that explain more about Community Council.
- Rules of Order and Procedure
- School Community Council Handbook
- Teacher and Student Success Plan / Continual Improvement Plan
Elections are not in progress at this time.
We only keep minutes for the current school year and the previous school year. If you need older minutes, please reach out to a council member, and we'll do our best to accommodate you.