Arcadia receives $66,770.00 from the School LAND Trust Program.
Time: 3:45 p.m.
When: 1st or 2nd Tuesday each month, see list below
- September 8, 2020
- October 6, 2020
- November 3, 2020
- December 8, 2020
- January 5, 2021
- February 2, 2021
- March 9, 2021
- April 6, 2021
- May 4, 2021
Latest Minutes (past minutes below):
School/Student Achievement Plan (SSAP)
The School/Student Achievement Plan (SSAP) is a comprehensive plan designed to improve student achievement. It involves analyzing the school’s performance over time using multiple lines of evidence and setting specific, measurable goals for improvement. The SSAP includes the LAND Trust Plan as well as many initiatives already in place in the school—such as Accreditation, Grants, Professional Development, Special Programs, alliances with networks, universities, business partners, etc.
Every school has a school community council. This quick video will show you how these councils work and how you can get involved:
Community Council Information
- What does my School Community Council Do?
- Funds Report for 2019-2020 (what was accomplished for students)
- What is Community Council? Tutorial
- How Can Parents Participate and Why? Please attend a meeting and get involved. Parents always welcome!
School Community Councils are elected parent/guardian and employee representatives who work together with the Principal to increase student achievement. By law, the Council is responsible to review school data and develop plans for school improvement. Councils also allocate the LAND Trust funds to assist the school in reaching achievement goals.
Be the next parent representative on Arcadia’s Community Council. Contact the Principal or Chair to put in your nomination or community recommendations for next year. Community Council Elections for two parent members will be going on during Fall SEP conferences. Information on interested candidates will be online.
Parents elect parent representatives and employees elect employees for two-year terms. To be eligible, a parent must have a student enrolled in the school for at least one of the years and may not be employed by the school for more than an average of six hours per week per month. Elections are held during Elementary SEP Conferences.
- October 2019 Community Council minutes
- November 2019 Community Council minutes
- December 2019 Community Council minutes
- January 2020 Community Council minutes
- February 2020 Community Council minutes
- March 2020 Community Council minutes
- April 2020 Community Council minutes
- Arcadia SCC 3.14.19
- December 2018 Minutes
- October 11 Arcadia SCC meeting
- September 13 Community Council meeting
- March 22 CC minutes
- March 1 2018 CC minutes
- March 1 meeting notes from Principal
- February 8, 2018 CC meeting minutes
- January 18 2018 CC Minutes
- 12-14-2017 CC minutes
- 11-22-17 SSAP Amendment vote
- 11-9-2017 CC minutes
- 10-17 CC minutes
- 9-17 CC minutes
- communications dept. e-mail
- 9-8 CC minutes
- No minutes available