PTA Board Meetings (all invited) are held on the first Thursday of each month at 3:30 pm in the library, with a few exceptions. Check in at the office.
For current Information join the Arcadia Roadrunners PTA facebook page
PTA Email Contact @ email@example.com
PTA Minutes for 2022-2023
PTA Minutes for 2021-2022
Arcadia PTA Minutes – Canceled
PTA Minutes 2020-2021
Posting of names nominated to fill the Arcadia PTA Executive Board for the school year: General membership vote is always held at our March PTA meeting.
Current PTA Leadership
We need you!Book Fair
Red Ribbon/Safety Week
Dr. Seuss Week
VP Communications/Social Media
PTA position descriptions
- Secretary: Monthly meeting minutes, email’s to board members, monthly meeting agendas
- Book Fair: Two weeks out of the year. Book Fairs usually coincide with SEP conferences. SEP’s are the end of September, and the middle of February. Schedule, set up, get volunteers to work, clean up.
- Bulletin Board: Help keep the PTA bulletin board current, by either doing it or assigning out to others
- Calendar/newsletter: Collect information to send out the first week of every month with students. Make copies (at the school) and put in teacher boxes.
- Family Life: Help organize any evening events, help advertise for our Family Skate night. (putting up posters, copying flier and putting in teacher boxes)
- Field Day: Organize this one day event the last week of the school year.
- Safety Fair: Organize a safety fair for the school in the spring.
- Fundraising: Help organize and carry out our annual PTA Fundraiser. For 2015-2016 it will be a Spring Fundraiser
- Walk to School day (late Sept or early October): organize food and volunteers
- Vision Screening (October) Usually two days, organize paper work and volunteers
- Maturation Programs (Spring) schedule speakers, make fliers, buy refreshments, make sure it gets set up and taken down. (custodial staff will do this!)
- Junior Achievement: Organize volunteers to teach in each of the classrooms
- Literacy: Dr Seuss Day breakfast and activities (Around March 2)
- Red Ribbon: One week in October, usually the week before Halloween. Organize activities
- Reflections: Advertise, get paperwork out to students, collect projects and correct paperwork. Arrange for judging and send winners on to next level. Purchase awards for participants. Busy October and November
- Volunteers– Organize volunteer sign-up sheet (we have a hard copy to go from) put together volunteer lists at the beginning of the school year.
- Spanish Translation: Help us translate anything we send home
- Teacher Appreciation – SEP dinners, September and February. Teacher Appreciation Week in May. Organize fun recognition things for teachers and usually a luncheon for the end of the week