- Cross Country – State Champ October 23, 2019 at 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm Sugar House Park
- Mentor 2.0 October 23, 2019 at 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm Inner Court/Cafeteria
- Girls JV Volleyball vs Highland High School October 24, 2019 at 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm 5715 S 1300 E, Salt Lake City UT 84121-1099 Sport: Volleyball Level: Girls JV Team: Cottonwood High School Site: Cottonwood High School Subsite: Gym
- Girls Sophomore Volleyball vs Highland High School October 24, 2019 at 4:45 pm – 5:45 pm 5715 S 1300 E, Salt Lake City UT 84121-1099 Sport: Volleyball Level: Girls Sophomore Team: Cottonwood High School Site: Cottonwood High School Subsite: Gym
- (SN) Girls Varsity Volleyball vs Highland High School October 24, 2019 at 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm 5715 S 1300 E, Salt Lake City UT 84121-1099 Sport: Volleyball Level: Girls Varsity Team: Cottonwood High School Site: Cottonwood High School Subsite: Gym
Colts, are you ready for an eerie evening of spine-chilling fun?! The annual Monster Mash dance is this Saturday Oct 26 from 7 pm to 10 pm here at Cottonwood. Dress up and come to have a good time but remember, dress code will be enforced. All costumes need to be school appropriate. Also absolutely NO full face paint, masks or anything resembling a weapon will be allowed. Tickets are $10 and you can prepurchase them through the finance office. If you have a fee waiver your ticket MUST be obtained through the finance office to have the fee waived. If you do not prepurchase your ticket, everyone will be charged $10 cash at the door. We look forward to seeing you Saturday for a ghostly good time!
Seniors! Filing the FAFSA is an important part of your senior year. Get free expert help at Cottonwood High Schools’s FAFSA Completion Open House anytime between 4 p.m. and 8 p.m. on October 30 in the Cottonwood Library. If you have any questions please go talk to Ban Naes or Ms. Candia.
Sports schedules can now be viewed on the corresponding sports season page. For example, Fall Sports schedules can be found on the Fall Sports page.
Recent TweetsMy Tweets
Region 6 Policy Manual
Click Here to view the Region 6 Policy Manual
Leave School Feedback
We value your feedback. Please take a short survey and let us know how we're doing.Go To Surveys
College Application Week
Hey Colts- some of your teachers have decorated their doors in preparation for Utah College Application Week! Please vote for your favorite door by the end of the week by clicking HERE. The teacher with the most votes will be recognized at the kick-off assembly for Utah College Application Week!